Matador Mexican Restaurant - Voted Best Mexican Food, Best Fish Tacos & Best Breakfast Burrito in Fort Collins!
Two Northern Colorado Locations
1823 East Harmony Road
Fort Collins, CO 80528
(Harmony & Timberline next to Coldstone)
1747 Rocky Mountain Ave.
Loveland, CO 80538
(Centerra connected to the east side of Target
Matador offers some of the best beer prices in town. All bottled beers are $1.91 and all drafts are $2.91, all day every day. And... we are talking about the good stuff: New Belgium, Odells, Grimm Brothers, Fort Collins Brewery, Black Bottle, the list goes on and on...
Welcome to Matador Mexican Grill - A Northern Colorado Original!
- Voted Best Mexican Food in Northern Colorado by K99 Listeners
- Voted the Best Breakfast Burrito in Fort Collins by Coloradoan Readers
- Awarded Best Fish Tacos in Fort Collins by Scene Magazine
Matador Mexican Restaurant offers a broad menu including:
- Mission Style Burritos
- Soups and Salads
- And a whole lot more!
For dessert, Matador Mexican Restaurant offers:
- Rice Krispy Treats
- Tortilla Roll-ups
- And a fun creation that everyone who tries them loves: Smores Quesadillas!
Please see below for some of our featured items or visit our menu for a full listing of our offerings.
BTW! We have the best beer prices in town!
- $1.91 for all bottled beer (including the good stuff featuring many selections from from local breweries!)
- $2.91 for all drafts (local brewers are almost always on tap!)
Also, are you looking for a place to relax after work or to catch the game? Join us on any Friday, Saturday or Sunday from 2:00pm to 5:30pm and get any beer for $1.00 when your order a Nachos or Quesadilla.
Come see us!
Being local to Northern Colorado, Matador Mexican Restaurant likes nothing more than to meet new people and meet new friends. We'd love to have you try out our restaurants and more importantly, we'd love to get to know you! See below for our locations. Please give us a try -- We aim to please!